Thursday, April 2, 2009

Who is the Mirrorman

Many people want to know who I am. Beyond the costumed crime fighter, people want to know my true identity. Since I have put a dent in the pocket books of professional criminal, they are the most desperate to find out who I am. The law enforcement officials are just as eager to know who I am, and put me behind bars.

Why are these two diametrically opposed groups in agreement when it comes to knowing who I am? Perhaps it is to prove that I am merely a man and nothing more.

Who am I? It is easy I am a man born in American and until recently I was a free citizen. I am a man born from the ideals set for and debated in the federalist papers. I am who Alexander Hamilton saw when he envisioned a free America. I am a man who works to better himself with no help or handout from anyone or any government, I demand freedom. I am a man who believes in the equality of all men, and if this tenant was truly believed throughout the world, there would be no wars, no famine, and no need for a government of any kind.

Who am I? I am the man you want to become, before you are told that you must pay for other citizen?s lack of motivation and drive, with your own money. I am the man you want to become, before you learn that you exist at the behest of a government.

Who am I? I am you. I am the Mirrorman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment