Thursday, April 23, 2009

New World Order

Last night was hot; the city sweltered in the early spring heat wave. Most of the inhabitants were still trying to hold off on using there air conditioners, since the weather soothsayers on the evening news said a drastic cooling trend was only a day a way.

The night was dark; the waning crescent wouldn?t rise until early morning. It was a perfect night for me to patrol the streets, and root out crime. The only thing is the thugs didn?t cooperate, the streets were empty. The lack of johns had hookers abandoning there corners, clubs were quiet, and no sound from the parks.

The night was too peaceful for this dark and degenerate city. I didn?t like it, but there was nothing for me to do. I pulled out papers I had printed from the internet concerning the New Deal put forth by President Roosevelt, and started reading through them.

A quote by James Paul Warburg struck me as appropriate for the current day, and an ominous prediction of the future. Speaking on Feb. 17, 1950, to the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations he said, ?We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether world government will be achieved by conquest or consent."

I?m starting to believe that my fight against the zombies may be in vain and that the New World Order may be the real enemy. Obazy does everything he can to coddle and the zombies, but are they the real threat to this country. Seeking to tie the dots to an organization bent on controlling the world with a global government, may be beyond the abilities of this costumed crime fighter. But I may be brought into the fight against my will, as I watch our constitution eliminated piece by piece, and our economy handed over to the government in the form of bailouts and stimulus packages. I can only wonder when the citizens, so burdened by debt, will stand up and scream out their rage. Herein lies the apex to the crisis, will the collective conscious of the masses demand help from an all powerful government or will they demand freedom from the tyranny.

I don?t know what the answer will be, for I am the mirrorman, I can tell what one man will do when I look in his eyes, but I cannot read the whole.

I will abide my time, and watch. I will make notes. Eventually I will connect the dots.

Perhaps I have already been brought into the fight. Perhaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment