Wednesday, April 8, 2009

When Atlas Cried

I just finished reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand for possibly the tenth time. The book has never seemed more relevant in any time that it does today.

As I chase down crime and violence in the streets, I connect the dots back to the root cause of this modern day plague. I look deeper than the dysfunctional family; I look to the dysfunctional administration that is currently driving the nation to a collision course with anarchy. Obazy Mouch, in his attempt to gain equality for the zombies by nationalizing everything that was once the backbone of this countries economy, has enslaved millions to his skewed ideology of what is best. He has taken away desire and replaced it with apathy, removed allegiance and replaced it with obedience, and perverted loyalty by requiring a test to prove it.

No more can a young kid think that the way to get ahead is to work hard, start a business work harder and reap the benefits. That is an outdated way of thinking, the kid now must think of doing the minimum, and being held on an equal footing with everyone else. It is evil to try to get a head of others; it is evil to make money. Only the omniscient government is able to manage companies, and people.

Obazy is enslaving the normals and the zombies with every speech he makes every law he signs, he pisses away the rights that were ours as if they meant no more to him that the fly buzzing around his head.

I continue to seek out crime and injustice on the streets, even though I know the cause. And now I seek out something else in my nocturnal haunts, I have begun a new quest a quest for John Galt.

I am the Mirrorman. I see what others fear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment