Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A New Arrival

This city, My city, has a new protector of the night. I watched him from several blocks away. He sat hunched on the roof of a five story apartment building, watching the streets below. At first I thought I was watching a thug looking for a mark; after all, the signs were there, dressed in black, hooded, watching the street diligently. I was surprised when a man was attacked by a gang of youths, and the black clad protector dropped along the wall to the street, and saved the man from the youths. He fought with a conservation of force shared only with masters of the martial arts. This character is worth further study. I have been haunting these streets for years, and no one has ever came to the defense of the good citizens. This is a first.

I have made further progress at uncovering those behind the trafficking of human flesh for feeding the zombies. They are linked with the same people that have been promoting and protecting prostitution in this city. I was given a name by an informant, a girl that lost all her family to the cruel machinations of zombies, who was forced into prostitution. The name was Cheryl Bomagato. From what I have found out she is a Union representative for city workers. I haven?t been able to find a link between her and the zombies or prostitution.

I am the Mirrorman and when I look into the faces of prostitutes, I see zombies. Where did the zombies come from and how is it that they have infiltrated the highest levels of government? This city shivers with unknown fear, while the country moves, as lemmings to the sea, inexorable toward a cliff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment